Jan Heine dagen september 2021
Group of people playing together for three or four days. Everyday another ensemble, another piece. No coaching involved. Just for fun.
This time september 10-12, 2021 in Akoesticum, Ede, Netherlands.
Friday september 10, I will be playing the
String Quartet no.3 op.106 Willink Tetraptych, by Lex van Delden
- Ant-eaters – Senza Rigore
- The superfluous witnesses – Furioso
- Mrs Fopma – Con Tenerezza
- The eternal scream – Violento
The string quartet by Lex van Delden was commissioned to accompany four paintings by the Dutch painter Carel Willink. That explaines the names of the four movements. Click on the names of the movements to see the paintings.
Saturday september 11, I will be playing the
Suite pour 4 violoncelles sur quelques thèmes de l’opéra de Rossini: Guillaume Tell (arr. J. J. Rijkmans: , nov. 1973)
- Schumann string quartet no 2 – an analysis
- Schumann string quartet no 1 – an analysis
- A not so brief introduction to the concept of Period
- A brief introduction to the concept of Sentence
- Schumann Piano Quartet in E-flat major
- Books by Schönberg and Ratz
- Equal temperament and some math involved
- Musica Disciplina
- ‘t Geinig Alternatief
- Consulted literature